FIFA 15 has received a brand new update on March 9, taking the game to version 1.05 and bringing a bunch of changes into play for a total file size of 328.3MB. Even though we are not talking about drastic changes in gameplay, the new update does show that EA is trying its best to deliver a flawless experience to FIFA 15 players.
Below you have the complete changelist brought in by the FIFA 15 1.05 update:
– Added the MLS expansion teams Orlando City and New York City FC to the “Rest of the World” league for Kick-Off and Online Matches
– Stability improvements to the EASFC Match Day Challenges, Pro Clubs, and Online Seasons
– Fixed stability issue around requesting substitution in Player Career
– Addressed issue where some players were not able to unlock certain boot packs for their Virtual Pro
– Names of scouted players in Career Mode are now more reflective of their country of origin
– Stability improvements to Friendly Seasons in FIFA Ultimate Team Seasons
– Improved “Compare Price” functionality in FIFA Ultimate Team when comparing prices for consumables
And this would be all that the PS4 update 1.05 brings into play to FIFA 15 – as I said already, we’re not talking about major changes or improvements, but every bit helps to create the ultimate football sim game for fans all over the world.
Did the latest update bring any new problems together with fixing new ones? Let us know by commenting below!