Test Your Bridge Building Skills with Bridge Project
Do you think you’ve got what it takes to build a solid bridge that holds cars and trains and, of course, pedestrians? Then Bridge Project is the game you need to play to see if you really have it or not. Created by Chronic Logic, Bridge Project is one of the best bridge building simulations out there (and there are quite a few, even though most of them are more arcade-minded) and you can get yours right now!
Are you up to the bridge building challenge? Enjoy the Bridge Project’s high quality graphics and physics while putting your most spectacular bridges to the test. Download free levels from the global bridge builder community, and participate in worldwide competitions. Upload your scores and compete in the global bridge rankings. All this and more in the brand new Bridge Project.
- All-new in-game graphics with a variety of detailed 3D objects
- New user interface for easy operation
- Additional materials such as wood and concrete
- In addition to trains, cars and ships you can now test vehicles such as buses and tanks
- Extended weight and stability testing of different vehicles, or natural events such as storms or earthquakes
- 48 varied and challenging levels: different towns, canyons, rural areas
- Set the design tasks to different modes – single or expert.
- Editor feature – build your own levels and share them with other players
- Compare your technical skills with other players in the global online ranking
- Take part in competitions, improve your own record!
Well, it seems like a real heaven for bridge building fans all over the world, so head over to the game’s official website and buy it right away!