vGamerz is an informative blog that provides the latest video game news, opinion pieces and game guides for PC games, PS3 and PS4 Games and Xbox 360 and Xbox One games. This blog is not for link building program. Our readers are looking for information. They are primarily interested in learning about NEW games.
If you are looking to become a contributor to vGamerz, your content needs to be useful and unique to our readers. Please ensure that your content voice matches with our readers and respond to their needs.
You need to create unique, informative and desirable content in ways our audience is used to engaging with. Before submitting your articles, ask yourself “does my post stands out from the crowd? Is the content Useful and Unique for the readers?” if the answers are yes, don’t wait, please submit your articles!
About Post’s Title
First impressions are important! The best way of creating that impression is through your post’s title. Titles have the ability to grab the attention and intrigues readers enough to read some of the content. They draw people into reading more because they feel you’ve got something to say that they NEED to hear.
Effective titles are short, simple and easy to understand. They should describe (in a word or few) what readers will get in the main post.
Why Contributing Is Good For You
Guest posting is one of the most important strategy for growing your blog readership, connect with new readers and get your name out there. You can get exposure, gain popularity and backlinks to your blog. Remember, by being a good guest blogger and adding value to someone else’s blog, you’re going to build relationships with other bloggers and increase your readership.
Our team of editors and administrators are constantly marketing and sharing the content published throughout the internet and the social media sites, helping our permanent contributors build reputation and recognition in the related industry.
If you are looking to get your name out there as a thought leader and industry expert while also helping grow your own readership, we welcome you to our blog. But before submitting your articles, please spend some time reading through the site to get a good idea of the topics and formats we publish.
We invite you to create an account as a Contributor. Please add a photo, a quick biography and all your social media accounts. At the end of your posts, we will feature your profile with all your information and all the articles submitted by you. It will be easier for readers to know you better and follow you.
Requirements & Terms For Permanent Contributor
In order to become a permanent publisher and write for vGamerz we have outlined a few requirements below:
* All articles submitted must be well-written, unique, plagiarism-free and pass Copyscape. We carefully check and review all articles we receive for approval.
* Articles MUST contain a featured image (ideal size 1200 x 700). Please check the image license information before adding it to your article. Any images with license restrictions must be properly accredited to their respective owners.
* All submitted articles must contain a minimum of 800+ words and use proper formatting (title, paragraphs, white space etc,.).
* Make sure the article comes with at least one outbound link (external link). The purpose of the Outbound link is to give additional information not covered in the article (attention, not competitors). It can be from authority sites. All external links have no-follow attributes.
* Articles should come with a small biography of the person who wrote it. Within the bio, you can include a link to you own blog or social media page.
* Inactive author profiles (0 article posts) for a time-period of 30 days will be deleted from vGamerz.
The vGamerz team reserves the right to edit and adapt the submission to meet our editorial standards. We will include an internal link to the article. If you didn’t include an outbound link to the article, we will be adding one or two to it. Editing articles involves human labor, and therefore will not be removed from the site after it’s posted.