CD Projekt Red’s Witcher 3 is one of the more open-ended, massively expansive games in recent memory – with such an immense vault of side-quests to do it’s scarily easy to lose minutes, hours and days without even making much progress into the Main Storyline.
With all this good came – in the form of bugs and glitches – some bad, well, quite a bit of bad.
Happily though Projekt Red have been active pointing their Silver Sword at these monstrous bugs and a new patch has heralded the fixing of many of them.
The Full list of changes can be found here.
- Mutagen bonuses will no longer be saved incorrectly
- General stability in gameplay and the UI improved
- Fixes the inability to interact with Roche on Oxenfurt Bridge during the quest ‘Get Junior’
- Geralt will no longer appear soaked after leaving menus
- Fixed the gate in the crypt in the quest ‘Scavenger Hunt: Viper School Gear’
- Players no longer have to worry about accidentally using their ‘Potion of Clearance’, as it will no longer be placed into the quick slot if you run out of other edibles
- There’s no longer a perpetual loading screen during the Ice Giant fight in the ‘Lord of Undvik’ quest
- When your gold hits 65535 it will no longer reset
- Fixes skills not being removed by the ‘Potion of Clearance’
These changes and quick fixes are no doubt a god-send to players looking to trek through the muddy swamps of Velen or snow-capped spires of the Skeligge Isles without having to worry about things such as disappearing gold or sudden drenchings.