Both the PS4 and Xbox version of the highly praised GTA V are recieving a much-waited DLC this September, which – withing many other features – will finally bring the video editing program, that the PC version already had.
This update will bring entirely new featurures to Rockstar Editor, like being able to add audio tracks to the recorded footage, the capability to integrate Snapmatic (GTA’s Instagram parody), and new types of fonts.
Below is the information about the new features detailed by Rockstar :
– Ambient Audio and Sound Effects Library: Add ambient and atmospheric sound design with a library of audio tracks to help bring your scenes to life or add sound effects from a collection of Foley and other sfx.
– Snapmatic Integration: Now you can export any still frame at a marker point straight to Snapmatic, giving you ultimate freedom when searching for that perfect camera angle.
– Director Mode Updates: An enlarged minimap with location blips to highlight preset locations, the power to freeze chosen time of day settings and the ability to spawn air and water vehicles.
– Copy and Paste Marker Properties: Easily copy and paste your audio settings from any marker to another marker in the clip – adding invaluable efficiency to your go-to editing techniques.
– New Fonts: You’ll now have more style options than ever for your titles and credits — we’re tripling the library of available fonts with new styles.
And don’t forget, for more on Grand theft Auto 5-related, stay tuned to VGamerZ.